- The website http://www.syntegragroup.com is owned and operated by Syntegra Consulting Limited. Registered address: 63 Milford Road, Reading, Berks RG1 8LG
- By requesting an appointment or by submitting an inquiry form to via this site, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy
- This policy applies to this website and to Syntegra Consulting Limited – hereafter known as the Company
- This website contains website-links to other websites that may request additional information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content of other websites which are reference-linked from our site
- The Company is fully committed to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the following principles will be applied when we handle personal information:
- Personal information is only used with your knowledge – to answer your inquiries or to satisfy an appointment
- Personal information is only seen by those who require access to your data as part of their duties in the provision of goods or service to you
- Only information required to manage this site or provide a requested service to you is collected
- We will not pass personal information on to any other organisation without agreement unless required to do so by the law
- Where necessary and to the best of our abilities, the Company will keep personal information up-to-date
- Personal information will be protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure
- Personal information is only retained for as long as it is required by law or as part of the supply of goods or services
- Inaccurate or misleading information or data will be corrected as soon as possible, upon notification
- We will provide you with a copy of your personal information on request
- These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to help you navigate the website and make the most of the features. If you log into the website, application or a course as a registered user, your session cookie will also contain your user ID so that we can check which services you are allowed to access.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Upon the Company being requested to provide a quotation or appointed to commission, the client acknowledges and agrees that:
- In the course of using this website or registering with it and any services offered via this website, certain information about you will be captured electronically – or otherwise – and transmitted to the Company – or and – to any third parties as set out below or to third parties who host our website or assist us in maintaining this website; and
- You consent to the use, storage, or processing of your personal information by the Company (or any third-party accustomed to carrying out credit checks) for the purposes of carrying out any credit checks, and for the processing of payments in the event that you enter into any financial transaction with the Company
Information we collect from you
- When you visit or register with this website you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself or your company (name, address, email, other contact details, and credit or debit card information). For domestic commissions, we may collect details about your planned house move or purchase, including moving date and location, property type, price, age, and condition.
- We will use this information to administer our website, applications, client databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the United Kingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone, fax and email details, you consent to the Company contacting you using that method. You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wish to receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact us at email@example.com
- The information you provide enables us to provide you with quotations for, and the supply of, the services you have requested. It also enables us to contact you where necessary concerning any quotation or the delivery of any service requested
Use of your information
How do we collect information?
The Company collects information in two possible ways:
- When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”)
When you sign up for our site, appoint our services or communicate with us, you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, by filling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at that time in order for us to receive it.
- When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission to obtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
The Company will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto the information you provide either while your account is in existence, or as needed to be able to provide the Services to you.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions, we may also retain some of your information for a limited period of time as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Use of information includes:
- We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve, and develop your business. We will also use the information to determine the use you are making of the website. In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the site or our services
- Further, where you have consented, we may also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, telephone, or fax, as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know or to unsubscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your consent to do so, or when required by law
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the United Kingdom and may be accessed by, or given to, our staff and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information, fulfill and deliver orders, and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you
- If you have consented when providing us with your details, we may also allow carefully selected third parties, including other companies in our group, to contact you occasionally about products and services which may be of interest to you. They may contact you by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted by these companies in the future, please let us know, by contacting us at the address set out below
- The Company may want to contact you to notify you of news about the Company or any of its group companies, changes to the website, new services, or products that we think may interest you. The Company may telephone you to discuss the provision of any service or quotation requested. The Company may use your details and information to communicate to you offers for services or goods from other companies with the group or other companies which we think may be of interest to you
- In addition, at any time thereafter, you change your mind and would rather not be contacted by the Company to receive information, please send an email and a short explanation that you no longer wish to receive such information
- In these circumstances, the Company will not contact you again in relation to the information described above in this paragraph
- However, the company and/or its group companies will still use your details to send you information and communications in relation to the services we continue to provide to you
Choosing how we use your data
The Company will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information, gathered as a result of filling out the site registration form, to anyone. We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you can manage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is your choice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do all of the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to the Company by contacting us via email (email@example.com). Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by the Company regarding your profile at any time.
- You are also free to close your account through our account team (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you do so, your account will be deactivated. However, we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point by contact our account team (details above).
- You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any emails from us.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact us (email@example.com).
Sale of business
- If this business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to our advertisers and any prospective purchasers and their advertisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business