JOIN OUR TEAM
All of The Syntegra Group’s employees are unique and our most valuable asset. We strive to attract high calibre individuals who can add to our current team of experts.
We are always keen to receive speculative applications from applicants who have either industry experience or the necessary skills/qualifications to offer. Key specialist areas are as follows:
- Mechanical & Electrical Design Engineers
- Sustainability Consultants (LEED/BREEAM)
- Building Modelling Consultants (CFD/IES)
- Daylight modeling Consultants & Rights of Light Surveyors
- Accredited Low Carbon Assessors and Energy Consultants
- Environmental Consultants (Air Quality /Acoustic)
We’re Hiring for the following roles!
(As Of 1st July 2019 The Following Roles Are Open)
- Associate/Director Chartered Mechanical Building Services Engineer
- Internships/Sandwich Placements/ Apprenticeships (Acoustics / Environmental)
- Acoustic Consultants
- Senior Indoor Air Quality Consultant
For further information on job descriptions and to apply for these positions or speculatively please write enclosing your CV to email@example.com. Please note that all current open roles are at our Reading office. Click here to hear what it’s like working here